1. I have been making Valentines (I’ll share some with you guys once they are finished).
2. I have been curling up in blankets indoors; it’s cold for this California girl.
3. I made up a new egg substitute in order to cook up some delicious VGF pancakes. (Recipe coming soon.)
4. I have been making plans and journaling a lot. Keeping a journal is healthy. Do you keep one?
5. I have been making some nice schedule sheets for me in order to keep tabs on my blog. (I’ll share these soon.)
6. I have been—most importantly—enjoying time with my sister (the one who sleeps in her jeans, apparently).
How is your week going readers? I’d like to send you all a special thank-you for all the love you’ve been showing me through your dedicated reading and responding. I am very excited for the direction this blog is headed and super appreciative of the support you have been giving.